Accenture hiring for Application Developer
Job Role :
Job Location :
Company Profile:Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 261,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Job Description:Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Responsibilities:1) Delivering a complete front end application.
2) Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
4) Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
5) Communicating with external web services.
Skill Set:1) Proficient in AngularJS with atleast 1 full lifecycle applications.
2) Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
3) Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
4) Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
5) Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
6) Exposure to usage of SA.