AtoS hiring for Oracle DBA
Job Role :
Job Location :
Company Profile:Atos helps clients deliver innovation to their customers, reduce costs and improve effectiveness by leveraging business technologies. Business innovation, IT leadership and sector-specific solutions form the foundations for delivering these services. This core expertise is complemented by Atos Consulting’s ‘digital to performance’ approach which helps companies recognize how they can best take advantage of digital technologies. Much more than just a product implementation, Atos Consulting’s comprehensive Digital Transformation solutions transition organizations to be able to connect and collaborate both within and outside the organization, much more effectively.
Job Description:1. 24x7 or On-call “L3” support of production database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our business systems.
2. Exadata DB Administration for X3-2 onwards.
3. Well versed with Exadata Migrations & features.
4. Design, development and administration of Oracle database.
5. Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases.
6. Management and maintenance of back-ups & recovery procedures.
7. Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
8. Oracle Installation on all platforms (GUI / Silent).
9. Good experience in export import technology along with Datapump.
10. RMAN backups and recovery, cloning.
11. Should have experience in ASM technology.
12. Standby database management (using Data guard / Manual).
13. Configuration & Management of RAC (10g / 11g).
14. Up gradation of databases, cluster ware, ASM.
15. Oracle Patch Management involving planning & execution.
16. ITIL Process knowledge.
17. Should be ready to work in shifts.