Cyber Infrastructure walk-in for Java Developer
Job Role :
2 - 5 Years
Job Location :
Walk-In Date :
02 & 03 Mar 2017
Walk-In Time :
Company Profile:Cyber Infrastructure (P) Limited, “CIS” was started in 2003 by three college graduates with only $150. Today, CIS is a leading IT and consulting company with turnover in the millions and offices in 3 countries and regional representatives in over 13 different countries.
CIS pioneered the Right Sourcing Model (RSM), which has emerged as a disruptive force in the outsourcing industry.
The RSM is based on taking work to the location where the best talent is available and where it makes the best economic sense along with the least amount of acceptable risk.
Job Description:- Strong knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, JSP Servlet.
- Experience in any framework (Struts, Spring, Hibernate) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling international client.
- Good with problem solving and analytical skill.
- Self-starter and effective team player.
- Good communication skill.
Venue Details:Cyber Infrastructure Limited,
CIS Plex, 10 South Tukogunj,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.