EFI hiring for Senior QA Engineer
Electronics For Imaging (EFI)
Job Role :
Senior QA Engineer
Job Location :
Company Profile:Located in Silicon Valley’s Foster City, CA, with worldwide offices, EFI™ researches, invents and delivers next-generation digital technology that brings brands, ideas and images to life for businesses globally. Driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, EFI helps drive our customers’ business success with a scalable digital product, solution and service portfolio that increases their profits, cuts costs, improves productivity and optimizes their performance on every job from creation to print. Our award-winning product line includes Fiery® Digital Print Solutions, VUTEk® Digital Inkjet Solutions, Rastek™ Digital Inkjet Solutions, Jetrion® UV lnkjet Systems, business automation software, and corporate, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions.
Job Description:EFI is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our EPS Business Unit in our IDC office and take part in the QA activities of new team that takes over responsibilities from the Optitex team in Israel.
Job Requirements:1. 4 + years in Windows applications and Web manual testing.
2. 2+ years’ experience in test automation.
3. 1+ years’ experience in writing test automation using C#.
4. Experience in formal tests planning, coverage, formal quality analysis and reporting.
5. Experience in planning, execution and reporting in scrum development methodology.
6. Experience in transitioning from manual to automatic (think automation while doing manual).
7. Experience in learning existing products and creating test cases and test plans for them without priori documentation.
8. Garment pattern making experience – advantage.
9. Work will require ramp up and take over of existing none documented products (in Israel) and also existing test cases and plans.
Personal ambition for delivering good products.
Creative and open-minded.
Independent and accountable.
Good communication skils.