TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program
Job Role :
Modern Banker Program
Job Location :
Company Profile :
HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994 and currently has an nationwide network of 3,251 Branches and 11,177 ATM's in 2,022 Indian towns and cities.
TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program :
The TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program is an intensive 2 month course. In order to qualify for The Modern Banker Program, you will have to appear for the following:
If selected, you will be awarded conditional job offer letters by HDFC Bank. Once you complete the TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker program you will be absorbed by HDFC Bank in banking operation roles.
The fee for the Modern Banker Program is INR 50,000 + Taxes
Eligibility criteria for the TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program :
- 50% or above in class X, XII and graduation
- No gap year from class X to graduation
- Full time graduation course
- Graduation from an Indian University only
- Less than 2 years of work experience
- Less than 25 years of age
- Final year graduates can apply subject to conditions. For further information please call 1800-102-2323
- Not a blood relative of an employee of HDFC Bank
TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program Admission Process:
- Kindly check the eligibility criteria for the TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program.
- It is advisable that you take a mock TAP test before applying
- Start the online application process by filling out the TAP test form (Rs. 500). You can also register in person at one of our TimesPro centres
- After clearing the first part of the TAP test (General Aptitude) you will appear for 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st with a TimesPro faculty and the 2nd with a HDFC Bank officials
- After clearing the interview rounds and aptitude test the student is offered a conditional offer letter with HDFC Bank
- You will need to submit the remaining portions of your documents in our admission process
- You will need to submit the course fees to begin your career with HDFC
TimesPro Aptitude Test (TAP Test)
TAP test evaluates an individual on the following parameters:
- Analytical ability
- Verbal reasoning
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- General Awareness
- Psychometric test
The General aptitude section tests the aspirant on his/her analytical, quantitative and verbal ability. The Psychometric evaluation section analyzes the behavioral traits of the aspirant. The total time available for the test is 90 minutes and the total score for the test is 90 marks. Each question carries a weightage of one mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect or unanswered questions.
The General aptitude section comprises 60 questions for 60 marks. It will be divided into five sections comprising analytical ability, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, general awareness and quantitative ability. There is a total of 60 minutes for the test-taker to attempt this section.
The Psychometric evaluation section has 30 questions. Candidates will have 30 minutes to attempt the entire section. You can click here to register for the Test online.
Modules under the HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program:
Application Fee :
The Online Registration is Free of Cost and you need not to Pay any application fees for submitting the Online application.
Click on the link below to free register online.