Honeywell hiring for Engineer
Job Role :
Job Location :
Company Profile:Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
Job Description:• Demonstrate effective software programming on assigned product enhancements and defect resolutions.
• Uses technical skills and problem analysis to code solutions for the toughest problems.
• Keep job knowledge updated by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Nurture innovation and startup culture.
Skills:• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
• Supply chain domain experience is a strong plus.
• Must have hands on working experience in architecting and developing enterprise software system development, including demonstrable experience in the following: Java / Spring / Hibernate, Web services and APIs.
• Evaluating and integrating open source libraries.
• Excellent focus on execution; should ensure responsiveness to customers, team and management.
• Must be a good communicator of vision, ideas and work requirements.
• Must be an innovative and integrative thinker quick to visualize solutions and generate ideas.