IIT Bombay hiring for Executive Officer
Job Role :
Job Location :
Last Date :
06 Dec 2016
Company Profile:IIT Bombay is part of history in the making. We, the faculty, students and staff are creating a new institute, an institute, which in due course of time will make an indelible mark in education and research. Though we are young, we have a great vision, agility, commitment and energy to create an innovative education and research environment that will be the envy of all. Through our deeds we shall be the catalysts for change in our local environs as well as the rest of India and the world. In a very short time, just about a year, IIT Bombay has made significant strides. IIT Bombay admitted the first batch of 111 B.Tech. students, and started functioning on August 20, 2008. Three departments, CSE, EE & ME were initiated. The first year had its highs and lows but was an exciting period that will be etched in the minds of the pioneer batch. In January 2009, IIT Bombay admitted 11 PhD students. On February, 27, 2009, the foundation stone of IIT Bombay was laid by Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Hon'ble Chairperson of UPA. For the 2009-10 academic year, IITH will be admitting 120 B.Tech. students, 35 M.Tech. students and 10-15 Ph.D. students.
Job Profile:1) Report to Professor-in-Charge and Assistant Placement Officer.
2) Interact with various recruiting organisations for placement purposes, as per requirement.
3) Interact with various Offices of the Institute as per requirement.
4) Review Job Announcement Forms (JAF) filled by the recruiting companies/organisations.
5) Assist to create and maintain database of recruiting organisations as per Placement Office requirement.
6) Manage feedback collection from recruiting organisations and its analysis as per Placement Office requirement.
7) Coordinate with student placement members for arranging training programs/activities in technical and non-technical areas.
8) Coordinate with staff placement members in Placement Office for smooth functioning of its activities.
9) Work as per requirement of the Placement Office, including sometimes after institute working hours on weekdays and on weekends/other holidays.
10) Any other work assigned by the Professor-In-Charge, Placement Office and Assistant Placement Officer.
Essential Qualification:M.B.A (HR) or equivalent from a reputed Institution with 55% marks having experience of 3 years.
Required Skills:M.B.A. (HR) or equivalent qualification from a reputed Institution with 55% marks.
Should have relevant experience of 3 years.
Desirable Skills:1) Be computer savvy with high proficiency in MS Office, Excel and other typical business applications.
2) Possess excellent written and oral communication and PR skills.
3) Possess the ability to co-ordinate with Senior and Junior members of the team effectively & articulate in an appropriate manner.
4) Be Target-oriented, confident, assertive and should have analytical approach.
5) Prior exposure in the field of corporate relations, human relations, recruitment and/or marketing, especially in service industry or educational institution, is desired.
6) Strong marketing skills is necessary.
How to Apply:Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only. Last date of closing the online application interface is 06/12/2016. Printout of online applications along with copies of self-attested certificates and other documents must reach the Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076 by 5:45 pm on 16/12/2016.