IIT Hyderabad hiring for Junior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Job Role :
Junior Research Fellow
Job Location :
Last Date :
27 Jan 2017
Company Profile:IIT Hyderabad is part of history in the making. We, the faculty, students and staff are creating a new institute, an institute, which in due course of time will make an indelible mark in education and research. Though we are young, we have a great vision, agility, commitment and energy to create an innovative education and research environment that will be the envy of all. Through our deeds we shall be the catalysts for change in our local environs as well as the rest of India and the world. In a very short time, just about a year, IIT Hyderabad has made significant strides. IIT Hyderabad admitted the first batch of 111 B.Tech. students, and started functioning on August 20, 2008. Three departments, CSE, EE & ME were initiated. The first year had its highs and lows but was an exciting period that will be etched in the minds of the pioneer batch. In January 2009, IIT Hyderabad admitted 11 PhD students. On February, 27, 2009, the foundation stone of IIT Hyderabad was laid by Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Hon'ble Chairperson of UPA. For the 2009-10 academic year, IITH will be admitting 120 B.Tech. students, 35 M.Tech. students and 10-15 Ph.D. students.
Job Details:1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
2. Number of Posts: 03.
3. Name of the Research Project: 3D Printed Lower Limb Orthotics.
4. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: UAY (MHRD, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and DiponEd Biointelligence.
5. Tenure of the Project: 03 Years.
6. Consolidated monthly compensation: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
7. Essential Qualifications: M.Tech. (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Engineering, Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Physics, Biological Sciences) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
8. Skill Set: Knowledge and understanding of MATLAB, C++, LABVIEW, Image and signal processing, Anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, etc.
9. Age: Candidates should not be more than 28 years.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to on or before January 27, 2017, with the subject marked as “JRF- UAY”.
Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi,
TS-502285, India Tele. No: 040-2301-6140.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org