IIT Hyderabad hiring for Junior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Job Role :
Junior Research Fellow
Job Location :
Last Date :
31 Jan 2017
Company Profile:IIT Hyderabad is part of history in the making. We, the faculty, students and staff are creating a new institute, an institute, which in due course of time will make an indelible mark in education and research. Though we are young, we have a great vision, agility, commitment and energy to create an innovative education and research environment that will be the envy of all. Through our deeds we shall be the catalysts for change in our local environs as well as the rest of India and the world. In a very short time, just about a year, IIT Hyderabad has made significant strides. IIT Hyderabad admitted the first batch of 111 B.Tech. students, and started functioning on August 20, 2008. Three departments, CSE, EE & ME were initiated. The first year had its highs and lows but was an exciting period that will be etched in the minds of the pioneer batch. In January 2009, IIT Hyderabad admitted 11 PhD students. On February, 27, 2009, the foundation stone of IIT Hyderabad was laid by Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Hon'ble Chairperson of UPA. For the 2009-10 academic year, IITH will be admitting 120 B.Tech. students, 35 M.Tech. students and 10-15 Ph.D. students.
Job Details:1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
2. Name of the Research Project: “Developing a process and pilot scale unit for the recovery of chrome and other value added products from chrome ore process residue (CORP)”.
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Uchchatar Avishkar Yojana, MHRD, New Delhi, India.
4. Tenure of the Project: 03 Years.
5. No. of JRF positions: 04 Nos.
6. Consolidated monthly compensation: As per DST norms.
7. Essential Qualifications and experience: ME/MTech/MSc Chemistry/Environmental science/M.Tech.(Master’s degree) in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering with Mineral Processing background.
How to Apply:The position is purely temporary and up to the duration of the project. Eligible candidates should send their applications by e-mail to email@example.com on before 31st January, 2017.