Indegene walk-in for Copy Editor
Job Role :
0 - 4 Years
Job Location :
Walk-In Date :
21 Jan 2017
Walk-In Time :
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Company Profile:We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services.
The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
Our IPs have helped global clients in developing innovative platforms and solutions for various research and development programs.
Job Description:1. Understand the basics of editing.
2. Keep abreast of the different types of deliverables and the style of editing for the various types of deliverables.
3. Understand the various style guides.
4. Learn to cross-check for style, flow, alignment, layout, etc.
5. Develop an eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency in content and style.
6. Develop language, grammar skills punctuation, spelling, word choice, and format with minimal grammatical mistakes.
7. Review assignments/tasks for accuracy, consistency, and sensible line breaks and also ensure that all components of the projects for both print, e-learning, and deck are successfully carried out from one round to the next to meet internal metrics of 3 on 5.
8. Responsible to edit documents/tasks and assignments as per the timelines assigned.
9. Apply standard practices in editing content AMA style, Vancouver style etc.
10. Gets trained on the various processes and technical requirements.
Candidate Profile:Minimum 0-4 years of experience in the field of Copy Editing.
Must have strong written and oral communication/presentation skills.
Venue Details:Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Outer Ring Road, Nagawara, Bangalore - 560001.