Intel hiring for Software Engineer
Job Role :
Job Location :
Company Profile:Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that "intel" is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Job Description:- Test Development Engineer will develop test plans for Advanced Multicore Communication Processor modules.
- Understand the functionality of the Next Generation Communication processor and develop application to test various functional blocks.
- Write and execute test plans for customer environment and applications.
- Hands-on test execution and automation- Report issues found during test execution, and track them to completion.
- Work closely with manager and team lead to reproduce and resolve problems, reported from field.
- Coordinate with other team members.
- Excellent testing and development experience in wireless/telecommunications/networking domain.
- Must be a team player.
Qualifications:- Technical knowledge in some of these core areas.
- IP services, Access Control, QOS, TCP/IP, Virtualization,networking concepts and protocols, Multicore CPUs X86/ARM.
- Programming and scripting experience in C, C++, Python, TCL.
- Experience in DPDK and Virtualization a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
- Self starter and proactive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.